Jul 17, 2009

Six Pack

After my form 5 graduated, my physical starting become fat.. especially when havin relationship v someone tat time... mayb is bcoz lack of exercise n never take care on my nutrition ba..
last year December i joined Fitness First, tat time i reli hope i can get into shape after few months workout n trainin.. but da only ting is i onli realize my tummy get smaller nia coz all my old pants cant fit in finally can wear dy..
but im stil not satisfied v wat i am now.. coz is stil consider fat, even my fren oso keep tellin me im fat... lol!

Time is passin damn fast.. now is already in middle of July.. but i stil din notice any changes at my body lookin.. i wanna get a gud physical lookin like a six pack, muscular.. i hope tat can change me to more optimistic, can get back my confident... nowadays de me already lack of lots confident..
b4 tat, im oso lack of knowledge on fitness & health, but recently i bought a book n get a lots of info frm there, hope tis time i can transform my self to a better self of me la..

So, i stil need to set a target n get started, if not, it is stil useless without take any action.
doin tis alone is reli hard, hope can get a partner or fren got a same goal v me n work it out together, so at least tat v will give each other motivation.. but now need to do it alone first la... da only motivaton for me now is get a good physical lookin, n ur personality will change to better!

Now is mid of july, early sept will organize a trip to lang tengah island, so i wanna set a due date is end of august. tats mean stil got 6 weeks to go...
I muz tell my self cannot be lazy anymore le!! If i success, i will post my photo in here by end of august, hehe...